Consider the IAIS case. You need to design a wireless network that
does at least the following.
- Deals with three major types of uses
- administrative/employee uses
- visitor uses
- They also intermittently host small
archaeological and/or educator conferences with about 50 or so
- Currently they are getting a small business cable
connection into their research building.
- 1Mbps download, 384 kbps upload
- there is some conduit already available
underground between the buildings but it will require new
wiring if you choose to take this route
- All of their hosting is done offsite. They
provide the following services.
- web databases
- administrative services are actually done on a
single PC and should be moved to be web based
- diagrams are important