A Game of Chance
(50 PTS) 1. This will require a pretty major
modification/simplification of the Craps.java we did in class.
Consider a game where a single coin is tossed until
the first head appears.
- The house wins if the first head appears
on an odd numbered toss
1, 3, 5, 7 ...
- The player/user wins if the first head
appears on an even numbered toss
2, 4, 6, 8 ...
You want to create a button to appear in an applet
that gives the player the opportunity to toss the coin until the first
head appears and a winner is determined. You also want the program
- tell the user who wins, the player or the house in the status
- report the number of times the
house has won in this particular playing session and
- how many times the player has won in this
- the overall percentage of times the player is
- display the sequence of tosses until the first
- the toss number
Adding Two Matrices (50 PTS) 2.
Create a GUI that can be used for the following
- receive input for two different 2 x 3 matrices
- work with real numbers
- trap for non-numeric inputs and
- give an error message that tells them you are
converting them each to 0.0
- convert them to 0.0
- compute their sum and display it